WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: Shake well before drinking. For new users, take 1 bottle daily after meal for 7 consecutive days. For maintenance, take 1 bottle on every alternate day. Keep chilled for best taste.Storage: Keep in dry and cool place. Avoid direct sunlight.Precaution: If you are nursing, pregnant or with medical condition, consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Formulated in Singapore, manufactured in Taiwan.
• Provides protection for women’s intimate area
• Prevents foul smell caused by bacterial growth
• Supports urinary tract health & prevents Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
• Provides Antioxidant support
Full ingredient list: Fruits and Vegetables Enzyme, Cranberry Extract, Roselle Extract, Vitamin C, Pomegranate Extract, Citric Acid, Apple Vinegar, Honey, Mix Berries Juice, Sucralose, Water
Fruits and Vegetables EnzymeFruits and Vegetables Enzyme speeds up metabolism and boost digestion. It builds up immunity, fights free-radicals in your skin and flushes out toxins in your body.
Cranberry ExtractCranberry is low in calories yet high in antioxidants which can help to prevent a range of diseases.
Roselle ExtractRoselle has amazing anti-ageing properties as it helps to firms and lift skin for a stunning natural youth-boost. It breaks down dead skin, promotes skin renewal, restores hormonal balance and control acne breakouts.
Pomegranate ExtractPomegranate reduces wrinkles, rejuvenates skin, prevent the formation of melanin to achieve fairer skin and fights infection.
Vitamin CVitamin C helps to promote scar healing, brighten skin tone and prevent pigmentation and age spots. It is the key component in collagen production & absorption in our bodies.
What are the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?Symptoms such as vaginal discharge with odour, dull complexion and aging skin, burning sensation when urinating and troubled by urinary tract infections.
Why do we need enzymes in our body?Enzymes are biological molecules (proteins) that significantly speed up rate of chemical reactions that take place within cells in our body.
What causes enzymes depletion in our body?• Poor/Imbalanced DietCanned food, processed food and fast food does not contain enzymes
• Contamination & AdditivesEnzymes in our body are used up quickly in order to react to contaminants
• AgeOur body produces less enzymes as we age
• LifestylesDeplete more enzymes without giving enough time for our body to regenerate worn out cells
• Chronic DiseasesPeople with compromised health conditions and taking excessive antibiotics require more enzymes to fight against illness to maintain healthy body