1. What are the possible risks of having excess abdominal fat?
Excessive abdominal fat or also known as visceral fat is directly linked with higher total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol, lower HDL (good) cholesterol, and insulin resistance, and a higher risk of diabetes.
2. Why are NaturoHealth SlimEasy Probiotics so effective?
NaturoHealth SlimEasy Probiotics is more effective than other slimming products, thanks to its patented probiotics that are scientifically tested to be effective as it lowers intestinal inflammations induced by a high-fat diet, and simultaneously supports intestinal regularity while promoting weight loss.
3. Can diabetic or hypertension patients take NaturoHealth SlimEasy Probiotics?
Yes, this product can be taken by diabetic or hypertension patients. Advisable to take the product at an interval of 2 hours after taking medications.
4. How long does NaturoHealth SlimEasy Probiotics take to work?
Results vary among individuals. It is advisable to take consecutively for 1-2 months to achieve the best results.
5. Can I take this product together with caffeinated beverages e.g. tea or coffee?
No, you are advised to take the product at an interval of 1 hour after consuming caffeinated beverages because the acidity may affect the efficacy of the product.
6. Are there any side effects for long-term consumption?
No, it does not contain any laxative, purgative, and harmful substances. No known side effect has been observed. It is safe for long-term consumption within the recommended dosage.