WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: Dip 1 tea bag into 250ml of hot water and steep for 5 minutes. Each tea bag can be used 2-4 times. Take 1-3 tea bags daily. For best result, drink after meals.Storage: Keep in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Precaution: If you are nursing, pregnant or with medical condition, consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Vegetarian-friendly.Product of Singapore.
• Maintains healthy blood sugar level
• Maintains healthy blood pressure
• Blocks off excess sugar & carbohydrates from diets
• Promotes general wellness
Full ingredient list: Proprietary Dried Leaves Blend: Banaba, Cyclocarya Paliurus, Rudus Suavissimus.
BabanaStudies have shown that Banaba contains corosolic acid that acts like insulin by lowering the blood sugar in the body. Banaba leaves is also used for regulating healthy blood pressure, cholesterol level and supports kidney function.
Cyclocarya PaliurusStudies showed that Cyclocarya Paliurus increases oral glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity thus lowers blood sugar level. It also helps to lower cholesterol & blood lipids (blood fats).
Rubus SuavissimusStudies showed that Rubus Suavissimus (Sweet Tea) has various health benefits such lowering blood sugar level and supports kidney health. It is 200 times sweeter than table sugar but low in calories therefore it is often used as natural sweetener for diabetics use.
Who should consume NaturoTea® for Glucose Care?
• Those who love eating sweet foods such as desserts, sweets and foods rich in carbohydrates such as rice, noodles, etc.
• Those with high blood sugar level and blood pressure.
• Those who seldom exercise.