WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: For adults, take 1 capsule 3 times daily after meals. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Once protection seal is opened, keep refrigerated and best consumed within 2 months. Keep out of reach of children.Precaution: If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medications or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.Vegan-certified.Made in USA.
• Boosts calcium absorption
• Helps to support bone density
• Strengthens bone, joint & teeth health
Full ingredient list: Lithothamnion Red Algae Extract (Aquamin™ TG), Prebiotics (NutraFlora®P-95), Vitamin D3, Boswellia Serrata Extract (BosPure®), Veggie Blend (Parsley, Carrot, Spinach, Cabbage, Wheat Grass, Garlic, Broccoli, Asparagus, Beet, Cauliflower, Kale, Brussel Sprouts), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Proprietary Fruit Blend, Clear HPMC VegeCap.
Plant Calcium (extract from Aquamin™)
Plant Calcium, extracted from Aquamin™, contains plant-based calcium and minerals derived from Lithothamnion Red Algae. Red Algae is shown to support bone density and increase the absorbability of calcium in the body.
Patented Prebiotics (NutraFlora® P-95)
NutraFlora® P-95 is a short-chain Fructooligosaccharides (scFOS) derived from sugar cane via a proprietary bio-fermentation process. It is a natural Prebiotic fibre which helps in digestive enhancement.
Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption in the gut and helps support muscle strength.
Magnesium & Other Minerals
Magnesium contributes to the structural development of bone and replenishes calcium by supporting bone density and calcium metabolism function.
BosPure® is a Boswellia Serrata formula which contains high natural-occurring AKBA (active component) which supports joint health.
Fruits & Veggie Blend
The fruits and vegetable blend in StrongBone™ helps to support a healthy digestive system. It is also rich in antioxidants, reducing free radical damages.
How soon will I be able to observe better bone health?Results vary for each individual. You are advised to take our StrongBone™ consecutively for at least 3-6 months to achieve the best results.
Will taking StrongBone™ cause constipation?No. StrongBone™ contains 100% natural plant-derived calcium and is digestion-friendly and unlikely to cause constipation*. In fact, the Prebiotics and Fruits & Veggie Blend in StrongBone™ help to boost overall intestinal health and are beneficial for calcium digestion and absorption.*Individual response varies.
Will the long term consumption of StrongBone™ result in any side effects?No known side effect has been observed. All ingredients in StrongBone™ are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption at the recommended dosage.
Should I separate my consumption of StrongBone™ with other medications or caffeine beverages?Yes, it is advisable to take StrongBone™ and your medications/caffeine beverages at an interval of 1-2 hours apart for better absorption of calcium.
1. Improved Calcium Bioavailability with Calcium from Lithothamnium corallioides versus Calcium Carbonate in Pre-Menopausal Women: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled TrialJohn L. Zenk, MD1, Joy L. Frestedt, PhD1, Sandra A. Leikam, RN1, Michael A. Kuskowski, PhD2.
2. A natural mineral supplement provides relief from knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized controlled pilot trial.Frestedt JL1, Walsh M, Kuskowski MA, Zenk JL.
3. A combination of a marine-derived calcium-rich multi-mineral supplement with a short-chain fructo-oligosaccharide help maintain bone health more than calcium alone for post-menopausal women.M.M. Slevin, P.J. Allsopp, P.J. Magee, M.P. Bonham, V.R. Naughton, J.J. Strain, M.E. Duffy, J.M. Wallace, E.M. Mc Sorley by Journal of Nutrition
4. Improved Calcium Bioavailability with Calcium from Lithothamnium corallioides versus Calcium Carbonate in Pre-Menopausal Women: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled TrialJohn L. Zenk, MD, Joy L. Frestedt, PhD, Sandra A. Leikam, RN, Michael A. Kuskowski, PhD
5. A pilot study of a natural seaweed derived mineral supplement (Aquamin F) for knee osteoarthritis.Joy L Frestedt, Micheal A Kuskowski and John L Zenk Nutrition Journal 2009, 8:7 doi:10.1186/1475-2891-8-7
6. A study of open, randomized, controlled clinical trial of Boswellia Serrata extract as compared to valdecoxib in osteoarthritis of kneeS Sontakke, V Thawani, S Pimpalkhute, P Kabra, S Babhulkar, L Hingorani at Government Medical College, Nagpur, India
7. A study of how Vitamin D and calcium supplementation help reduce cancer riskJoan M Lappe, Dianne Travers-Gustafson, K Michael Davies, Robert R Recker, Robert P Heaney(Osteoporosis Research Center, Creighton University, Omaha, NE)
8. A study of Calcium and Vitamin D Supplements a Safe Option for Older PeopleDidier Chalhoub, MD, MPH, University of Pittsburgh.