WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: For children below 4 years old, take 2 chewable burstlets daily after meals. For children 4 years old and above, take 3 chewable burstlets daily after meals. *Burstlets can be easily swallowed or chewed for a delicious burst of milk flavour! For children who are unable to swallow, twist the burstlet tail off and squeeze the contents directly into the mouth or mix with food. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Best consumed within 2 months upon opening the protective seal. Keep out of reach of children, unless under adult supervision.Precaution: If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.Formulated in USA, Manufactured in Australia.
• Helps to achieve peak bone density
• Improves muscle strength
• Helps to build strong and healthy bones & teeth
• Supports healthy growth and development
• Supports a healthy immune function
• A good source of calcium for those with lactose intolerance
Full ingredient list: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Lysine, Riboflavin, Zinc and Vitamin A (Beta Carotene).
What is calcium and why is it important?Calcium is a mineral that the body needs for numerous functions, including the building and maintaining of bones and teeth, blood clotting, the transmission of nerve impulses, and the regulation of the heart’s rhythm. About 99% of the calcium in the body is stored in the bones and teeth, and it is what makes them strong and hard. Most of these calcium is laid down during childhood and teenage years. Your child's bones need high amounts of calcium as it is a major component to build stronger and healthier bones.Why should my child take calcium supplements?The bone density achieved in childhood and adolescence years is one of the key determinants to lifelong bone health. The denser your child’s bones are at the time of peak bone mass, the greater they are able to protect themselves against fragile bone disease, osteoporosis and fractures later in life. Therefore, it is important to build strong and healthy bones by adopting healthy nutritional and lifestyle habits from young.What are some symptoms of calcium deficiency?You may notice symptoms such as bone fractures, brittle teeth and nails, muscle cramps, fatigue or numbness in your child. Some children may face calcium deficiency since birth if their mothers had low calcium levels during pregnancy.How is StrongBone™ Kids different from other calcium products in the market?StrongBone™ Kids is formulated with high-absorbance liquid calcium which has the highest percentage (40%) of elemental calcium and proven effectiveness for healthier and stronger bones. Liquid calcium promotes better absorption as the body does not have to produce extra stomach acid to break down the contents. Studies have also shown that liquid calcium supplements are better absorbed.How soon will my kids be able to see improvements in their bone health?Your child is suggested to take StrongBone™ Kids consecutively for 3-6 months for improvements in bone health. However, do note that results vary among individuals. For the best results, take StrongBone™ Kids on a long term basis for continuous nutritional support.Will the long term consumption of StrongBone™ Kids result in any side effects? No known side effect has been observed. StrongBone™ Kids does not contain hormones and all ingredients are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption with the recommended dosage.Will taking StrongBone™ Kids cause constipation?No. StrongBone™ Kids contains high quality liquid calcium that is easily digestible and will hence not cause constipation.Can my child consume StrongBoneTM Kids with other supplements at the same time?Yes, StrongBoneTM Kids is 100% natural and will not cause any interaction when consumed with other supplements. Liquid Calcium vs Powdered CalciumStrongBoneTM Kids (Liquid Calcium)• Faster absorption• Easy-to-swallow• Stomach & digestion-friendly, does not cause constipationOther Calcium Supplements (Tablets/Capsules/Caplets)• Slower absorption• Hard to swallow• May cause stomach discomforts, bloating & constipation
1. Panel Session: Nutrition/Exercise Factors To Consider in the Selection of a Calcium SupplementRalph F. Shangraw, PhD2. Impact of dairy products and dietary calcium on bone-mineral content in children: Results of a meta-analysisHuncharek, Michael, Joshua Muscat, and Bruce Kupelnick. "Impact of Dairy Products and Dietary Calcium on Bone-mineral Content in Children: Results of a Meta-analysis." Bone 43.2 (2008): 312-21. Web.3. Calcium and bone health in children: a reviewStallings, Virginia A. "CALCIUM AND BONE HEALTH IN CHILDREN: A REVIEW. : American Journal of Therapeutics." LWW. American Journal of Therapeutics, n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2017.4. Calcium-enriched foods and bone mass growth in prepubertal girls: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Bonjour, J P et al. “Calcium-Enriched Foods and Bone Mass Growth in Prepubertal Girls: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.” Journal of Clinical Investigation 99.6 (1997): 1287–1294. Print.