WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: For adults. Take 2 capsules daily after meals.Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Once protection seal is opened, keep refrigerated and best consumed within 2 months. Keep out of reach of children.Precaution: If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.Halal-certified.Made in USA.
• Relieves stiffness and joint pain in knees, hands, shoulders, feet, hips, and spine
• Repairs and renews joint cartilage
• Provides lubrication for joints
• Relieves joint swelling and inflammation
• Prevents joint creaking
• Increases joint flexibility and mobility
Full ingredient list: Vitamin D, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Manganese (Manganese Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate (Plant-based), Collagen Type 2 (from Protein Complex), Chondroitin Sulfate, (from Collagen Type 2 Complex), MSM, Wolfberry (Goji Berry), BosPure® (Boswellia Serrate), Hyaluronic Acid (from Collagen Type 2), Bio-2 (Piperine Extract).
Collagen Type II
Scientific studies show that Collagen Type II is found to be the predominant type of collagen in the human articular cartilage. It makes up 50% of all the proteins in our cartilage and 85-90% of collagen in our articular cartilage.
Studies show that Collagen Type II has multiple protective benefits to our joint. It helps to:
1. Resist cartilage protein digesting enzymes
2. Reprogram destructive chondrocytes to lessen inflammation
3. Promote new cartilage and proteoglycan synthesis
4. Enhance the production of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), producing a thick, effective & lubricating synovial fluid that protects and cushions joints
5. Protect the surface of cartilage from oxidative (free radical) damage and enzymatic digestion
6. Act as a powerful anti-inflammatory/pain modulators.
In fact, Collagen Type II has been clinically proven to support healthy joint function and is found to be more effective than taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin alone.
BosPure® Boswellia (Boswellia Serrata, AKBA) is a patented Boswellia formula with one of nature’s oldest and most powerful bioactive compound. It has been known to inhibit collagen degradation, reduce joint swelling, inflammation, and relieve pain due to stiffness in the joints. Clinical studies show that it is able to improve mobility in 7 days.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural form of organic sulfur found within the body. It supports flexibility and strength in connective tissues and cell membranes. MSM has been widely used for the relief of inflammation, stiffness and swelling from arthritis. Studies show that MSM is effective in fighting against Osteoarthritis and other joint conditions because of its high sulfur content.
Glucosamine Sulphate is a compound found naturally in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It acts as a lubricant, and keeps the joints moving smoothly. Taking Glucosamine Sulphate daily helps to repair damaged cartilage by replenishing the body’s supply of Glucosamine.
Chondroitin Sulphate provides the structural components of joint cartilage and facilitates the entry of Glucosamine into joints. It helps to keep our cartilage healthy by absorbing fluid into the connective tissue and promoting elasticity in cartilage. Scientific studies also suggest that Chondroitin Sulphate may be an effective treatment for Osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic Acid is a gel-like substance found in every tissue of the body with the highest concentration in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. It works by acting as a lubricant and shock absorber in the joints to help the joints function effectively.
Vitamin C is essential in the formation of cartilage, collagen and joint tissue. It is also a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the cartilages from harmful free radicals.
Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium to keep bones strong and healthy.
Bio-2 is a Piperine extract formula that can help increase the bio-availability and absorption of Boswellia Serrata and other nutrients.
How soon will I be able to observe improvements in my joint health?You may start seeing results in joint comfort and mobility in a week. However, results may vary for each individual. You are advised to take StrongJoint™ consecutively for at least 4-6 weeks to achieve the best results.
Will the long term consumption of StrongJoint™ result in any side effects?No known side effect has been observed. All ingredients in StrongJoint™ are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption with the recommended dosage.
Can I take StrongJoint™ with my prescribed medicine?StrongJoint™ is a supplement formulated to supply important nutrients that are not always easily obtainable in sufficient amounts from diets. However, we would recommend you to consult your health care practitioner concerning drug interactions if you are taking any medication.
1. Activation of collagen type II expression in osteoarthritic and rheumatoid cartilage. Thomas Aigner, et al, Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathol (1992) 62:337-345
2. Can collagen type II sustain a methotrexate-induced therapeutic effect in patients with long-standing rheumatoid arthritis? A double-blind, randomized trial. H J Hauselmann, M Caravatti, B Seifert, K Wang, P Bruckner, G Stucki, B A Michel, British journal of rheumatology 11/1998; 37(10):1110-7
3. Oral administration of type-II collagen peptide 250-270 suppresses specific cellular and humoral immune response in collagen-induced arthritis Ping Zhu, Xiao-Yan Li, Hong-Kun Wang, Jun-Feng Jia, Zhao-Hui Zheng, Jin Ding, Chun-Mei Fan, Clinical Immunology (2007) 122,75-84
4. Boswellic acids in chronic inflammatory diseases. Ammon H P T, Planta medica 2006 Oct; 72(12):1100-16
5. Boswellia serrata: An overall assessment of in Vitro, Preclinical, Pharmacokinetic and Clinical Data Mona Abdel-Tawab, Oliver Werz and Manfred Schubert- Zsilavecz, Clin Pharmacokinet 2011;50 (6): 349 – 369
6. A double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study of the efficacy and safety of 5-LoxinR for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee Krishanu Sengupta, et al, Arthritis research & therapy. 2008; 10 (4): R85
7. Open, randomized, controlled clinical trial of Boswellia serrata extract as compared to valdecoxib in osteoarthritis of knee. Sontakke S, Thawani V, Pimpalkhute S, Kabra P, Babhulkar S, Hingorani L, Indian Journal of Pharmacology. 2007; 39 (1) 27-29
8. Ist H15 (Harzextrakt von Boswellia serrata, “Weihrauch”) eine sinnvolle Erganzung zur etablierten medikamentosen Therapie der chronischen Polyarthritis?–Ergebnisse einer doppelblinden Pilotstudie. [Is H15 (resin extract of Boswellia serrata, “incense”) an efficient supplementation to established drug therapy in RA? – Results of a double blinded pilot trial] Sander O, Herborn G, Rau R. Z Rheumatol. 1998 Feb; 57(1): 11-6.
9. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee –A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial N. Kimmatkar, V. Thawani, L. Hingorani, and R. Khiyani; Phytomedicine 10: 3–7 (2003)
10. Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrata (H 15) in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis Etzel R. Phytomedicine. 1996 May;3(1):91-4.
11. Effects of Oral Administration of Type II Collagen on Rheumatoid Arthritis David E. Trentham, et al, Science, New Series, Vol. 261, No. 5129 (Sep. 24, 1993), pp. 1727-1730
12. Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial David C. Crowley, et al, Int J Med Sci 2009; 6(6):312-321.
13. Effect of Intra-articular Injection of Hyaluronic Acid in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis Chen-Liang Chou, et al, J Chin Med Assoc2008; 71(8):411–415
14. Efficacy of intra-articular hyaluronic acid in patients with osteoarthritis of the ankle: a prospective study Dr Shu-Fen Sun M.D., et al, OsteoArthritis and Cartilage (2006) 14, 867 874
15.Effectiveness of intra-articular hyaluronic acid for ankle osteoarthritis treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Chang KV, et al, Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013 May;94(5):951-60.
16. Intra-articular Hyaluronic Acid Potential Treatment of Younger Patients with Knee Injury andor Post-Traumatic Arthritis Jazrawi LM, Rosen J. The Physician and Sportsmedicine, 2011 May; 39(2):107-13.
17. Relationship between serum hyaluronic acid level and disease activity in early rheumatoid arthritis M Majeed, F McQueen, S Yeoman, L McLean, Ann Rheum Dis 2004; 63:1166–1168.
18. Reduced pain from osteoarthritis in hip joint or knee joint during treatment with calcium ascorbate. A randomized, placebo-controlled cross-over trial in general practice Hertz Jensen N. Ugeskr Laeger 2003;165:2563–6
19. Glucosamine Sulfate Use and Delay of Progression of Knee Osteoarthritis Pavelka K, et al, Arch Intern Med. 2002 Oct 14;162(18):2113-23.
20. Glucosamine sulfate reduces osteoarthritis progression in postmenopausal women with knee osteoarthritis evidence from two 3-year studies Bruyere O, et al, Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 138–143
21. Evaluation of the lipoxygenase inhibitory effect of boswellic acid analogues Dr.P.R Sudhakaran, Manju devi.S