WE ARE NOW AVAILBLE ON SHOPEE!
Direction of Use: Take 1 capsule, twice daily after meals.Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Once protection seal is opened, keep refrigerated and best consumed within 2 months. Keep out of reach of children.Precaution: If you are under 18 years of age, taking medications or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.Vegetarian-friendly.Halal-certified.Made in USA.
• Relieves prostate swelling & inflammation
• Relieves frequent & painful urination
• Improves urinary tract infections
• Supports prostate, kidney & urinary tract health
Full ingredient list: Proprietary Herbal Blend (Saw Palmetto Extract 25%, Cat's Claw Extract 4:1, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract, Flower Pollen Extract 20:1, Pygeum Africanum Extract 12:1), Vitamin E DI-Alpha, Zinc Gluconate, Boron, 100% Pure Hypromellose Capsule (Veggie Capsule).
Saw Palmetto Extract
Saw Palmetto Extract helps to relieve the swelling of the prostate gland, boost urinary flow and ease the urge to urinate. It also reduces the levels of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and enzyme 5-alpha reductase, which are factors associated to an enlarged prostate.
Cat’s Claw Extract
Cat’s Claw Extract has anti-inflammatory effects on the genitourinary tract, and the result is especially remarkable on the prostate. The beta-sitosterol content in Cat’s Claw helps to decrease the amount of DHT in the body, which is one factor that causes prostate enlargement.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Pumpkin Seed Extract aids in reducing the swelling of the prostate gland and regulating diuresis. Scientific studies indicate that the combination of Pumpkin Seed with Palmetto is beneficial in supporting prostate health.
Flower Pollen Extract
Flower Pollen Extract contains a rich mix of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that work on the relaxation of the smooth muscle tone of the urethra and thereby improving the urinary stream.
Curcuma Longa Extract
Curcuma Longa Extract is known for its powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to eliminate harmful toxins from the body.
Pygeum Africanum Extract
Pygeum Africanum Extract contains anti-inflammation properties, and clinical studies have shown that Pygeum is effective in reducing the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) by relaxing the muscles in the prostate.
Vitamin E Dl-Alpha
Vitamin E Dl-Alpha is a natural antioxidant which helps to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals and slow down the growth of damage cells to support a healthy prostate and immune system.
Zinc Gluconate is an essential trace mineral that promotes immunity and supports a healthy prostate. It inhibits the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
Boron plays an important role in calcium metabolism and is beneficial in supporting prostate, brain and joint health. It can inhibit prostate cancer growth, inflammation, and oxidative stress modulation.
How soon will I be able to observe improvements in my prostate health?You may notice an improvement in prostate problems such as frequent urination, weak urinary stream, urine leak, painful urination, etc. in a week. However, results may vary for each individual. You are advised to take StrongProstate™ consecutively for at least 1-2 months to achieve the best results.
Will the long term consumption of StrongProstate™ result in any side effects?No known side effect has been observed. StrongProstate™ does not contain hormone and all ingredients are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption with the recommended dosage.
Can I take StrongProstate™ even if I don't have any prostate problems?Yes. Men above 40 years old are encouraged to start taking StrongProstate™ as an early prevention of BPH. The likelihood of developing an enlarged prostate increases as they age. StrongProstate™ helps to prevent prostate problems and support a healthy prostate.
Should I separate my consumption of StrongProstate™ with other medications or caffeine beverages?Yes, because the acidity in medications and caffeine beverages may reduce the efficacy of StrongProstate™. It is advisable to take StrongProstate™ and your medications/caffeine beverages at an interval of 1-2 hours apart.
1. Characterizing components of the Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (SPBE) on prostate cancer cell growth and traction Carina Scholtysek, Aleksandra A. Krukiewicz, Jose´-Luis Alonso, Karan P. Sharma, Pal C. Sharma,Wolfgang H. Goldmann.Volume 379, Issue 3, 13 February 2009, Pages 795–798 2. Pharmacological characterization and chemical fractionation of a liposterolic extract of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens): Effects on rat prostate contractility Chua T, Eise NT, Simpson JS, Ventura S.J Ethnopharmacol. 2014 Mar 14;152(2):283-91. 3. Anthocyanins extract from bilberry enhances the therapeutic effect of pollen of Brassica napus L. on stress-provoked benign prostatic hyperplasia in restrained mice Yi-Fang Li, Lu-Ping Tang,Rong-Rong He,Zhe Xu,Qiong-Qiong He,Fei-Jun Xiang,Wei-Wei Su,Hiroshi Kurihara.Volume 5, Issue 3, July 2013, Pages 1357–1365 4. Down-regulation of prostate specific antigen in LNCaP cells by flavonoids from the pollen of Brassica napus L. Han HY, Shan S, Zhang X, Wang NL, Lu XP, Yao XS.Phytomedicine. 2007 May;14(5):338-43. 5. Effect of Pygeum africanum tadenan on micturition and prostate growth of the rat secondary to coadministered treatment and post-treatment with dihydrotestosterone Yoshimura Y, Yamaguchi O, Bellamy F, Constantinou CE.Urology. 2003 Feb;61(2):474-8. 6. Comparison of once and twice daily dosage forms of Pygeum africanum extract in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: a randomized, double-blind study, with long-term open label extension Chatelain C, Autet W, Brackman F.Urology. 1999 Sep;54(3):473-8. 7. Vitamin E succinate inhibits human prostate cancer cell growth via modulating cell cycle regulatory machinery Jing Nia,Ming Chen,Yu Zhang, Rongshan Li,Jiaoti Huang, Shuyuan Yeh.Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume 300, Issue 2, 10 January 2003, Pages 357–363 8. Selenium and vitamin E supplements for prostate cancer: evidence or embellishment? Moyad MA.Urology. 2002 Apr;59(4 Suppl 1):9-19. 9. Boron neutron capture in prostate cancer cells Yasui L, Kroc T, Gladden S, Andorf C, Bux S, Hosmane N.Appl Radiat Isot. 2012 Jan;70(1):6-12. 10. Evaluation of ecological and in vitro effects of boron on prostate cancer risk (United States). Barranco WT1, Hudak PF, Eckhert CD.Cancer Causes Control. 2007 Jun;18(5):583-4. 11. The influence of zinc gluconate and casein hydrolysate on the fluid and tissue kinetics of zinc-65 in the baboon prostate R. Schoonees M.D.J. N. De Klerk M.D.G. S. Johnston M.D. And G. P. Murphy M.D.Journal of Surgical Oncology,Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 123–130,1969 12. The bioavailability of different zinc compounds used as human dietary supplements in rat prostate: a comparative studyAndrzej Sapota, Adam Daragó, Małgorzata Skrzypińska-Gawrysiak, Marzenna Nasiadek, Michał Klimczak, Anna Kilanowicz.BioMetals,June 2014, Volume 27, Issue 3:495-505 13. Effects of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil in Korean men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia Heeok Hong,Chun-Soo Kim,and Sungho Maeng.Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter; 3(4): 323–327. 14. Inhibition of testosterone-induced hyperplasia of the prostate of Sprague-Dawley rats bypumpkin seed oil Gossell-Williams M, Davis A, O'Connor N.J Med Food. 2006 Summer;9(2):284-6. 15. Effect of Frankincense (boswellia thurifera) on reproductive system in adult male rat Mohamad Khalid Nusier,Hameed Nayef Bataineh,Ziad Mohydeen Bataineh,Haytham Mahmoud Daradkad.J HEALTH SCI 01/2007; 53(4):365-370.16. Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid inhibits prostate tumor growth by suppressingvascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2–mediated angiogenesis Xiufeng Pang, Zhengfang Yi, Xiaoli Zhang,Bokyung Sung,Weijing Qu,Xiaoyuan Lian,Bharat B. Aggarwal, and Mingyao Liu.Cancer Res 2009;69(14):5893–900 17. Evaluation of ecological and in vitro effects of boron on prostate cancer risk (United States) Barranco WT, Hudak PF, Eckhert CD.Cancer Causes Control. 2007 Feb;18(1):71-7. 18. Cat's claw inhibits TNFalpha production and scavenges free radicals: role in cytoprotection. Sandoval M, Charbonnet RM, Okuhama NN, Roberts J, Krenova Z, Trentacosti AM, Miller MJ.Free Radic Biol Med. 2000 Jul 1;29(1):71-8.